Friday, January 14, 2011

Film Friday 12

I know I skipped last week, but I thought you had more than enough to chew on from Film Friday 11. This is going to be my last post for another short interim. I'm back at college doing field work and studying (see my posts labeled  Ethnography).

Being Human (2008)
Having supernatural powers might seem like a pretty good thing. But as the two young men in "Being Human" discover, the greatest gifts often come with the highest prices.   
Run Time: 7 min


Telling Mark (2008)
Mark's co-workers have been acting a little strange towards him as of late, and he and his wife, Carlotta, are determined to find out exactly what's going on. Run Time: 10 1/2 min


Spider (2007)
Jack and Jill are always hurting each others feelings. But like Mum said, Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Run Time: 9 1/2 min

 

These three films share a common thread, evoke similar emotions, and resolve in diverse ways. Obviously, I approve. Do you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment