Monday, July 26, 2010

Reluctant Recluse

This title is a bit of a misnomer. A bit.

I really did not want to spend two nights at home this weekend. I felt I would be a recluse away from college life and friends.

I was not, however, (entirely) a recluse. I spent good time with my family. As well as with Morris and Charles. Those are my mother's evil crutches. They scheme and create mischief together.

Furthermore, I thoroughly enjoyed the kids in my Sunday school class this weekend. One spontaneously began singing in the midst of our conversation. Nevertheless, his song did further the conversaion, if I do remember correctly. I will miss these kids greatly when my teaching rotation is over <3

Two movies worth watching: The Book of Eli and The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry. The former is great for everyone, the latter mostly for Christians who are willing to laugh at cheesiness and enjoy truth, almost as the mold, that pervades such a cheese.

My friends became ninjas without me.
Nevertheless, I did miss the vanquishing of evil
with a roll of wrapping paper and a heart-shaped pillow this weekend. I do look forward to my return to campus tomorrow. I'm just not as disappointed with these past two days as I thought I would be. Attitude adjusted.

Thank You, Jesus :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL I was a pink ninja and Carly was the lime green one :D We miss you~~~ come back soon okee??

    ReplyDelete