Saturday, July 10, 2010

What Got Wet in My Bag?

Inspired by Indy Grrrl.

I got caught in the rain today. With a water-loose bag.


Luckily, I left my rented DVDs at home. AND my To-Do list! Imagine the tragedy.




But this post is about what got wet.



So, my camera case (but not its contents!)


                      and my sunglasses, of utmost utility


               hours prior to heaven's floodgate issue,


                                                                  both got wet.






My artistic utensils

were wet

but not damaged.



 

If my lanyard could get any grosser, it did so today by soaking up polluted rain water. These keys: my dorm room key, my college mailbox key, my house key, and the skeleton key to all Cadillac cars (...I'm not entirely sure what that last key opens) all got wet.


And finally, my journal and Bible got wet. But the word of God endures forever.
No Biggie fry.





What's in your bag? And did it survive today's rain?

3 comments:

  1. the rain was tragic!
    cute post~ I wish i could do it... if I had a working camera... TT____TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blessed to find an umbrella in my glove box and a dry towel to wrap around my damp shoulders as I was silly enough to leave my sweatshirt behind when I left home to venture out into the rain. I did not carry a bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA
    I was safe at home from the rain.
    It rained really hard in PA too

    ReplyDelete